Oslo Spektrum is the arena for EL 2015 “Touch Tomorrow”.
Norway’s largest indoor multipurpose arena, Oslo Spektrum is located in the centre of the city, close to all the capital’s facilities.
The arena is situated approximately 280 meters from the Clarion Hotel Royal Christiania and next door to the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, the two official hotels of the EL2015 congress.
Standard Exhibition Booth Includes
- Two sided panel and rear white wall booth (3×2 m)
- 1 table
- 2 chairs
- 3 spotlights
One standard exhibition booth, measuring 3×2 meters (6m2), at 1000 euro per square metre.
Booths will be assigned to exhibitors in the order they are requested, on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. Additional exhibition furniture and equipment will be available on demand. Upon acceptance of your application, you will be contacted by a member of the organising committee; TROND & TROND.
The Exhibition is fully integrated into the Congress activities. The coffee breaks and lunches of the Congress are located in the same hall as the exhibition, in order to ease communication between exhibitors and participants and to encourage the interaction between the industrial exhibition and the Congress participants. The compact exhibition and congress space ensures visitors to the booths, and keeps the congress participants in one place. We wish to make exhibitors aware that, due to the compact nature of the congress, the exhibitors will need to mute any audio elements to their exhibition during plenary sessions. The exhibition area will have to be silent during plenary sessions.
General Terms & Conditions
- The exhibition will start on 08.06.2015, at 18:00 and last until 17:00 on 10.06.2015
- The exhibitor registration is considered finalised when payment has been received and confirmation is sent
- The registration closing date is 01. March 2015
- The exhibitors will be responsible for the rented booth during the Congress
- During Exhibition opening hours, booths must be attended by qualified persons
- The Congress reserves the right to approve or prohibit any display that, due to disagreeable features, detracts from the scientific and educational nature of the Exhibition
- The use of dangerous materials or inflammable fluids is prohibited
- The exhibitor must comply to the venue rules and applied regulations
- Oslo Spektrum, Norsk Tipping and TROND & TROND will not accept liability for loss, theft, or damage to any exhibits or exhibition materials at any time; exhibitors undertake to subscribe a private insurance policy to ensure their exhibits against any eventualities and/or check their insurance policy to ensure they are adequately covered
- The exhibitor is required to send a copy of the insurance policy to the organisation prior to the commencement of the exhibition. A copy may also be requested on-site.
Set-up and Dismantling Information
A preferred location at the exhibition will be offered to the EL Premium Partners of the Congress. The set-up of the EL Premium Partner exhibition booths will commence Saturday 06. June 2015. The set-up of the remainder of exhibition booths will begin on Sunday 07. June 2015. A detailed time schedule will be published and distributed to the exhibitors.
Upon cancellation, reimbursements will be issued in the following manner:
- From application date to 01. March 2015: 50% Refund
- After registration closing date on 01. March 2015: No Refund
In the event of strikes, flood, fire, or ‘force majeure’ or any other circumstances beyond the control of TROND & TROND resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the exhibition, TROND & TROND cannot be held liable and no refund will be made.
The exhibition may be postponed, shortened or extended due to any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the organisers. TROND & TROND, Norsk Tipping, Oslo Spektrum or EL shall not be responsible for any loss sustained by the exhibitor directly or indirectly attributed to the elements of nature or force majeure, including orders or directives imposed by governmental authority.
The organisers shall further not be held liable for low numbers of participants.
It is expressly forbidden to transfer, sublet, exchange, free or for a fee, all or part of the space assigned by the organisers.
Currency and Method of Payment
Interested parties are requested to complete the ‘Exhibition Application Form’ and return it to the Congress organisers, TROND & TROND. An invoice will be issued when registration is approved. 25% VAT will be added to the total amount. All payments in euros (€).
A preferred location at the Exhibition will be offered to the EL Premium Partners of the Congress. Assignment of space to exhibitors is based on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ system. The Congress organisers will continue to receive applications and assign exhibit space, as it remains available, until the Congress’ opening date, however, applications received after registration closing date, 01. March 2015, cannot be guaranteed.
In all cases, full payment of the exhibition must be received prior to Congress opening date.